Virtual PDF Printer 2.0
Add your review!
OS Support: WinNT 4.x, WinNT 3.x, Win98, Win95, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, Win7 x32, WinME, Win8 x32, Windows 8, Win8, Windows Vista
Hits: 2 visitors
Price: 29.90 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 26 Nov 2016
Last Update: 21 Nov 2016
VeryPDF Virtual PDF printer is an easy-to-use tool for converting any printable document to pdf by printing documents to a virtual PDF printer of this application. With this application, users can convert files of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPG, PNG, GIF, and HTML to PDF.
Features of Virtual PDF Printer
* Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7.
* Virtual PDF Printer
* create PDF from any printable document, such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, RTF, TXT, image, HTML, etc.
* Install a virtual printer for printing documents to PDF.
* Compatible with Adobe acrobat 9.0 specification.
* No need for other PDF viewing or creation applications.
* Customize page size.
* Option to set page margin of PDF.
* Detect and process portrait and landscape pages automatically.
* Set resolution for PDF.
* Option to compress all texts and arts of PDF.
* Compress image streams with ZIP (Zlib), JPEG or CCITT Group 4.
* Edit PDF description, including PDF title, PDF subject, PDF author and PDF Keywords.
* Specify a directory for saving created PDF.
* Support batch printing.
* Option to view PDF automatically after PDF conversion.
* Option to send PDF via an email client after PDF creation.
* Option to email created PDF silently via SMTP protocol.
* Embed fonts into PDF.
* Support East Asian language characters (CJK characters).
* Protect created PDF by 48 or 128-bit encryption.
* Detect and retain hyperlinks.
* Merge newly created PDF to existing PDF.
* Option to extract text from original documents (excluding image and PDF files).
* Besides including all the features of Virtual PDF Printer, Virtual PDF Printer Pro supports these features:
* Bundle tool named BatchPDF which has a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for PDF batch conversion, and a command line tool for creating PDF.
* Batch conversion with a GUI or command line tool.
* Application Program Interface (API) for Windows applications in Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, etc.
Changes on the new version:
Convert scanned PDF & TIFF to Word, Excel, PDF formats Recover tables from scanned PDF & TIFF files Convert scanned PDF & TIFF to Excel document Convert scanned PDF & TIFF to OCRed PDF file
Available Translations: None
PDF | create PDF | generate PDF | pdf creator | pdf create | pdf creater | pdf printer | pdf print | pdf driver | convert PDF | PDF driver | PDF writer | PDF printer driver | Windows 2000 | Windows NT | Windows XP |